Terms and Conditions
We accept three different payment options: Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Credit Card, and Zip.
Credit Card transactions are processed by our partner, Eway Payments, which uses state-of-the-art systems to ensure security and offer payments from Mastercard, Visa, AMEX and Diners.
Electronic Funds Transfers must have arrived in Beaut Bike’s Bank Account within 7 days of placing your order or your order will be cancelled. If you do not believe your funds will transfer within that timeframe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can extend that timeframe on a case by case basis.
Zip is a By Now, Pay Later provider, allowing anyone with a valid Zip account to purchase products from Beaut Bike and split the purchase up into multiple interest free* repayments. *T&Cs apply.
If an item ordered is unavailable, we will contact you. If you wish to cancel the order we will refund your payment to you via Electronic Funds Transfer. Please note that it may take a number of days for the transfer of funds to appear on your statement.
Shipments overseas might be subject to duties and taxes specific to the country of destination and these are the responsibility of the customer. It is against the law to understate the value of items we sell and we will not do this in any circumstances.
You will be charged in Australian Dollars. The amounts shown in foreign currencies are for the purposes of comparison only. The exchange rates used by Paypal and your credit card providers are not necessarily the same as ours.
These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract between you and Beaut Bike and apply to the ordering purchase, fulfilment and delivery of goods from Beautbike.com. By placing an order for goods from Beaut Bike you agree to these terms and conditions.
An order submitted by you is an offer by you to purchase the goods for the price plus the delivery charge as shown at the time of submission of your order. Beaut Bike may accept or reject your offer in its absolute discretion. In particular, but without limitation, Beaut Bike may reject orders where there may have been an error in the listing, or for orders for commercial quantities of goods.
Here’s how to use your coupon code:
- Shop – add the items you want to your cart by clicking on the [ADD TO CART] button.
- Check out – click the [CHECKOUT] button, enter your shipping information, and select a payment method for the balance of your order.
- Apply a Coupon – locate and enter your coupon code in the checkout confirmation page and click on the [REDEEM] button.
- Confirm and SAVE – Review your total and click the [CONFIRM ORDER] button to finalize the purchase.
The Fine Print:
- Each coupon is identified by a Coupon Code and has different requirements and rewards applicable to that code. Please check your coupon — all requirements stated on the coupon must be met to receive the discount.
- Coupon values are as specified in the description that comes with the coupon.
- Coupons are redeemable only on the Beautbike.com web site.
- Some coupons may be only valid for certain products or categories. In this case, the entire coupon amount is only applicable to these valid products and/or categories, not the entire cart.
- Some coupons may exclude “Clearance” items. If your coupon has a minimum purchase requirement, then the value of these items will not apply towards the minimum purchase amount.
- A coupon cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other statutory charges. If your coupon has a minimum purchase requirement, then taxes, shipping and handling and other statutory charges do not apply towards the minimum purchase amount.
- Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the offer.
- Coupons are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
- Coupons cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or otherwise misplaced.
- A coupon cannot be applied to orders already placed with Beautbike.com.
- If a coupon is used and your entire order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return all items in your order, you will be refunded the actual amount paid and your coupon will no longer be valid.
- Beautbike.com reserves the right to discontinue or change a coupon at any time.
Beautbike.com makes every effort to ensure that items stated as being in stock are available for sale, but occasionally we get it wrong. If this happens, we will get in touch with you so you can decide whether or not to wait for the item you want to come back into stock (if it is still available), choose another item that suits you, or cancel the order and receive a full refund.